Header Ads Widget

Welcome to Multilingual Benefits!

Latest

10/recent/ticker-posts

My Experience in Learning Japanese


Back in 2015 when I transferred my work to another company which offers foreign clients a competitive career, the momentum in learning another language kicks in.  Because I want to work during day shift time I use Japanese language as an opportunity to work with clients which caters for Japanese projects. 

I was given a chance to study Japanese while working.  I studied  Nihongo at Nihongo Center Foundation which is located in 3rd F, Dominion Bldg, 833 A. Arnaiz Ave, Makati City.   They offer holistic approach in teaching Nihongo from Basic levels 1-3 to Advance Conversation.  I learned a lot from my first day of class.  Though I have to admit that memorizing every lesson is a bit of a challenge.  I find it very interesting because they teach not only about the language but also the culture food and a lot more interesting topics about Japan. 

Please see below steps in order to join a class. For more information you may contact the number: 735-3005 / 735-3179 | email: ncfmanila@gmail.com  and  manila@nihongocenter.com.





Japanese Food at Yamazaki

We got some time to visit some of the Japanese store near the school.  This is what we call Japanese food culturalization.   Japanese food has been the staple for Filipinos because of the use of rice and some celebrated sauce like Ajinomoto and shoyo.  We appreciated the Japan feel at Yamazaki Restaurant near Little Tokyo in Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City.  Its just near Makati Square Plaza.  The store opens at 10am - 9pm and they serve authentic japanese food at a very affordable price.  They also have adjacent grocery store selling japanese products feels like you are at downtown Japan.











There is definitely something here for you. Stay connected!

Click here to know more about the bloggers profile! 



If you have comments and suggestions please feel free to comment below. We appreciate your response. Thank you!




Post a Comment

0 Comments